SCRANTON IS NOW STABLE, STRONG & MOVING FORWARD.
- August 4, 2017 Governor Wolf Tours Scranton Neighborhood Redevelopment Supported with State Investments Read More
- July 31, 2017 PPL presents $134,000 rebate check to Scranton for lighting upgrades Read More
- June 6, 2017 PEL files report on Scranton’s exit from Act 47 Read More
- January 7, 2016 Scranton Fire Department Getting New Engine Read More
- December 21, 2015 After decades, North Scranton Junior High to return to life Read More
- August 2, 2015 Toyota donates bicycles to Scranton police in honor of Officer Wilding Read More
- May 5, 2015 Scranton Business Donates New Car to Police Department Read More